ASUSTeK Computer goes to extraordinary measures to appeal to widest possible audience of their potential customers. Original ASUS Eee Pad Transformer was and still is one of the most popular 10-inch Android slates, even if the Transformer Prime clearly takes the role of ASUS flagship tablet. This time, ASUSTeK has released a group of FAQ videos that can influence customers decisions in favor of its $360 – $399 device.
This ‘most FAQ’ mini-series consists of 10 episodes, so here we go:
1. the most FAQ about the Eee Pad Transformer #1: how do I use Google Maps on the Eee Pad?
Using Googgle Maps on Eee Pad Transformer is really fun. Note that the demonstration makes rounds about Pegatron plant.
2. the most FAQ about the Eee Pad Transformer #2: can I download applications for Eee Pad?
Can I download applications for Eee Pad? I would certainly try, if I had this tablet. Jokes aside, it’s easy, and Android applications specially designed for tablets are out there, fully accessible in the Android Market.
3. the most FAQ about the Eee Pad Transformer #3: What’s makes Transformer dock different from other docks?
This one is the hit of the season. Eee Pad Transformer wouldn’t be a “transformer” if there wasn’t such a useful accessory as its docking station combined with a good keyboard. It goes for $140 on top of Transformer price, but a refurbished variant can save you $20.
4. the most FAQ about the Eee Pad Transformer #4: What does Transformer have in terms of expandability?
When in the docking keyboard, Eee Pad Transformer has very good expansion options in terms of what and how many external storages may be used and coexist. Connecting an external USB HD drive is a particularly compelling feature.
5. the most FAQ about the Eee Pad Transformer #5: how large is Transformer? is the screen easy to break?
It’s a scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla glass, it should be really tough. What do you think?
6. the most FAQ about the Eee Pad Transformer #6: can I play games on my Eee Pad Transformer?
That’s an easy one. of course, you can! I’m surprised you’ve been waiting till 6th episode, to ask.
7. the most FAQ about the Eee Pad Transformer #7: What’s the difference between Transformer and iPad?
A legit question. in this episode, iPad is thoroughly beaten by not having Adobe Flash on board.
8. the most FAQ about the Eee Pad Transformer #8: how is the camera in terms of photo quality?
Both cameras are good, hardware-wise. They might need a plethora of face-morphing effects from Ice Cream Sandwich though, but ICS will probably meet original Transformer in the next season, I think.
9. the most FAQ about the Eee Pad Transformer #9: What is MyNet? What does MyNet do?
I think you’ve got it without my further explanations: MyNet is not your net, if you don’t own a Transformer yet.
10. the most FAQ about the Eee Pad Transformer#10: how else can I access a home computer via a Eee Pad?
This one is serious: MyCloud. hopefully it will work without a hitch when this Transformer gets the ICS upgrade.